Friday, August 5, 2016

More grumpiness

I'm really struggling right now, so I'm reading. I've spent the last few days lying around.

It's really hard to apply for part-time jobs when you look at them and decide you're not going to get them anyway. Ditto for querying agents and small publishers. Double ditto for writing.

So reading it is!

Yesterday until late last night, I read Sarina Bowen's Bittersweet and Steadfast. I'm a fast reader, OK? And the books aren't that long. And I didn't really do anything else yesterday. At all. Stayed in my PJs all day and everything.

Other than that, I've zoomed through all of the Nalini Singh Psy-Changeling series this summer (in a weird order, because I only just re-read some of them), I've read Swept Away by Kristina Mathews (whitewater rafting romance), re-read several of Jennifer Ashley's Shifters books, Signs of Attraction by Laura Brown (With Deaf and Hard of Hearing characters), and Virtually Impossible by Lauren Stewart.

It's a reading extravaganza!

Today I got dressed and went to critique group, where I picked up a Sci-fi erotic romance novel from one of my CPs. So I'll be reading that this week.

And I really need to finish this contemp romance and do a quick edit before handing it off to my CPs in turn.

And do some more review-seeking and early promo for my upcoming historical, The Chevalier.

I can read and write to my heart's content, but I'd really love everytone to read what I write!

Book 1: Indispensable Wife
Book 2: Honorable Officer
Book 3 (coming soon): Chevalier

AND I'm bound and determined to go for a walk. I know exercise helps cheer me up, but there are times when I don't have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment