Thursday, June 30, 2016

HEYYYY! Moving right along!

I had two hits of bad news yesterday and retreated to my room to read (Amanda Quick's latest, 'Til Death Do Us Part). So not much writing or anything done yesterday.

Today, I got up, ready to write!

I also pitched an agency on Twitter and one of the agents 'liked' it to ask for the query and partial.

I entered two contests, one for unpublished manuscripts and one for digitally published books.

I bought three books. Hey, that Class Action settlement money is good for something, right?

And today, I'm focused on the one judge in that contest who gave me a great score and loved my work. And I'm still trying to figure out exactly what the judge who disliked it thought was wrong so I can fix it. (Mostly pacing.) Maybe I should focus on the middle-of-the-road judge? I certainly can't keep all that advice in my head at once. Especially the contradictory advice.

So anyway, I'm trying to become a better writer and yet have to believe that I'm not that bad already.

Some days, it's all uphill.

Some days, I write.



(and ALL days, I want people to buy my books:
Honorable Officer (book 2)
Indispensable Wife (book 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment