Saturday, October 3, 2015

So nervous...

October 7th is only a few days away. 

I have a blog blast thingy on October 14th that Goddess Fish Promotion is lining up for me. Several people have even accepted to post my blurb and everything! One says they'll review it!

I'm on Abigail Owen's blog on the 6th with a blog post, blurb, and so on.

I'm still waiting to see if the interest from a reviewer at a fairly major romance blog is going to lead to a review (and if so: to a good review).

I posted a few weeks ago with links and keep updating that, so go HERE to find links to where you can pre-order. The links are also on the top right of this blog page, directly to the right of this post.

I'm annoying people by Tweeting and Facebook-ing about my book.

Essentially, I'm just flailing around.

Please buy my book. It's good. I promise.


Aurore was delighted when a marriage was arranged with the boy she loved, her older brother’s friend Dominique, Comte de Bures. But in a few years the first rush of joy has worn off, and their promising life seems ruined by loss, betrayal, and misunderstanding.

One terrifying morning mercenaries overrun their château and usurpers take Aurore hostage. Miles away at Versailles, where he is required to dance attendance on Louis XIV, Dominique is nearly killed by a crossbow bolt.

Escaping, Aurore travels with a troupe of itinerant musicians, hiding in the open while discovering hidden resources within herself.

Dom sets out to find his wife. He needs his old life back. He needs revenge. But his lands, his title, and his honor mean nothing unless he can win back the love of his indispensable wife

No comments:

Post a Comment